1. Lay canvas on paper towels. Pour paint colors onto paint palette and use brush to spatter paint onto canvas. Continue layering colors until desired effect is achieved. Let dry.
2. Cut painted canvas into strips of various widths. Use Fabric Fusion to glue strips onto bracelet, layering strips and placing in different directions. Let dry.
3. Cut a strip of painted canvas the width and inner diameter of bracelet. Use Fabric Fusion to adhere this piece to the inside of cuff, covering inside edges of strips. Let dry.
4. Brush Collage Pauge over canvas strips on bracelet to seal. Let dry.
5. Working in small sections at a time, use Fashion Art Tweezers to place crystals randomly on bracelet and set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool, following instructions on package.