1. Coil the cording in a tight circle, holding with straight pins as you go.
2. Place a piece of clear tape on the back of the circle to hold together.
3. Use Aleene’s® Tacky Glue to adhere taped side of cording circle to bracelet.
4. Hold cording to bracelet with masking tape until dry.
5. Pull out pins.
6. Continue to add cording circles around the entire bracelet.
7. Optional look: To make lines of cording, glue to bracelet in a back and forth manner to cover bracelet. Hold in place with masking tape until dry.)