1. Cut colored tissue paper into 2” squares. Cut white tissue paper into strips. Blow up balloon to desired size.
2. Squeeze a puddle of Collage Pauge onto foil. Use foam brush to dab some Collage Pauge onto a section of balloon. Place a strip of white tissue paper on wet Collage Pauge then dab a light layer of Collage Pauge on top of white tissue strip. Continue applying white tissue over rounded half of balloon in same manner, overlapping each piece of tissue ¼” to ½”. Apply two to three layers of white tissue. Let dry.
3. Repeat process, applying one layer of colored tissue squares over dried white tissue on balloon, making sure to leave an even coat of Collage Pauge over the colored tissue. Let dry completely.
4. Using scissors, cut top of balloon to let out air. Peel balloon away from tissue. Reform tissue basket if needed.
5. Cut a zigzag pattern along top edge of basket.
6. Apply Personal Dazzle Assistance crystals to front of basket in preferred initial.
7. Hand sew ribbon handle onto basket with buttons.