1. Cut three 4” x 4” squares from paper bag.
2. Glue the three squares together, using a generous layer of Original Tacky Glue between squares.
3. Trace bird pattern on the paper and cut out.
4. Holding the paper with tweezers, cover the entire bird with glue, including the edges.
5. Hold the glue-covered bird over a lit candle, causing the glue to burn and turn black. (Technique not intended for children.)
6. When the entire bird is black, wipe extra soot away with a soft tissue.
7. Rub Silver Metallic paint over bird with finger for an antique look.
8. Punch holes in tail and beak as indicated on pattern.
9. Attach jump rings to the bird with needle-nose pliers. Add chain, beads and other jewelry findings to complete necklace as desired.