1. Wash T-shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener and do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared work surface.
4. Wrap four rubber bands around T-shirt to create a tube shape, evenly spacing rubber bands.
5. Wearing plastic gloves from dye box, fill Fuchsia, Lime and Turquoise dye bottles with water to fill lines. Shake until fully dissolved.
6. Squeeze dye onto banded sections as shown.
7. Cover with plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let set for 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense colors.
8. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until runoff is clear, leaving rubber bands intact. Wash separately in hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Remove rubber bands and dry separately.
9. Insert cardboard in between layers of T-shirt.
10. Use a copy machine to enlarge BunnyBot pattern to desired size.
11. Squeeze Black Slick 3D Fashion Paint over pattern lines on paper. Flip pattern over and press paint side down onto T-shirt. Lightly press hands over paper, making sure paint is evenly pressed onto shirt. Remove pattern.
12. Use Fluorescent Orange and Fluorescent Green to add detailing to carrot as shown, then use Fluorescent Pink to fill in ears.
13. Let dry completely. Remove cardboard.