1. Machine wash and dry napkins.
2. Use Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint to draw paint lines on one half of each napkin. Alternate between the Bright Red, Fluorescent Yellow and Lectric Green.
3. Fold napkins in half and press together so the paint stripes will transfer to the other side.
4. Open the napkins and let dry.
5. Print the poster art on the Tulip® Photo Transfer Paper following package directions.
6. Iron the poster art to the solid white fabric following package directions. Cut to desired size.
7. Use sewing machine or use Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Sheets™ to affix newly printed fabric to the contrasting fabric piece.
8. Use sewing machine or use Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Sheets™ to affix to one of the striped napkins.
9. Place right sides of napkins together and sew up three sides, stuff with fiberfill and then sew the final side shut.
10. Add swirls of Glitter Tulip® 3D Fabric Paint. Let dry.