1. Cover work surface with plastic table cover.
2. Lay out T-shirts on protected work surface.
3. Slightly dilute first paint color with water in water cup. Use paintbrush to splatter paint randomly onto T-shirt. Let dry.
4. Repeat above step with remaining paint colors, except Ebony, as desired. Let dry after each color application.
5. Create desired club design/logo/saying and print out image in black ink.
6. Follow directions from ScreenIt for burning image to screen.
7. Once screen is ready to use, slip T-shirt onto the foam base of the ScreenIt machine. Spray back of screen with Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray and position screen onto T-shirt.
8. Using squeegee provided with ScreenIt, apply Ebony paint.
9. Remove screen and wash screen immediately.
10. Repeat applying screened image and paint for second T-shirt.