1. Prewash T-shirt; do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with a plastic tablecloth and place damp shirt flat on prepared work surface.
3. Wearing plastic gloves from kit, add water to Yellow and Fuchsia dye bottles and shake until thoroughly mixed.
4. Starting at the top left corner of the shirt, squeeze Fuchsia dye onto shirt in a zigzag motion, working the color two-thirds of the way down the shirt.
5. Repeat with the Yellow dye, starting at the bottom right corner of the shirt and moving two-thirds of the way up the shirt. The colors should meet in the middle of the shirt, creating a third color.
6. Cover shirt with plastic tablecloth and let set 6-8 hours or longer for most intense colors. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until runoff is clear, then wash in a large load of hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.