1. Prewash tee without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp tee flat on prepared work surface.
4. Beginning at upper right sleeve area about 1½” below top, pinch fabric together and tightly place rubber band. Add another rubber band about 3” down and another 4” down from second band.
5. At bottom left of tee, repeat banding by adding three similarly spaced rubber bands.
6. Prepare the Lime, Violet and Blue dyes as directed.
7. Squeeze the Blue dye on the first banded area, Violet in second and Lime in third section.
8. Add dye to the bottom banded area. Be generous with the dyes to ensure color is saturated throughout the fabric.
9. Cover with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
10. Leaving rubber bands in place, wash according to dye package instructions.
11. Remove rubber bands and dry. Press.
12. Place cardboard between layers of tee for a firm painting surface and to prevent paint seepage.
13. Using Black 3D paint, draw long loose flower petals emerging from center area of bursts. Refer to photo. Let dry.
14. Add sparkle by using Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to adhere Iron-On Crystals randomly to tee.