1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use pattern, tracing paper and pencil to transfer bunny face to round lid. Freehand if desired.
3. Pour small puddles of Bright Pink and Black on palette.
4. Using Liner brush, paint three coats Black in eyes, whiskers and mouth.
5. Use handle end of paintbrush to make small Black dots near whiskers. Dip handle end into paint, blot once on paper towel then apply to bisque. Let dry.
6. Use Liner brush and Black to personalize with name on inside of box.
7. Dry foot (stilt not required) in kiln and fire to cone 06.
8. Using Fan Glaze brush, apply two coats Pure Brilliance to lid and bottom of box. Let dry between applications.
9. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.
10. Use scissors to cut out larger ear pattern. Use pencil to trace two ear patterns onto stiff white felt. Cut out.
11. Use scissors to cut out smaller ear pattern. Use pencil to trace two smaller ear patterns onto pink felt.
12. Use Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® to adhere the pink pieces into the white ears. Refer to photo.
13. Wrap pink ribbon around bottom of box and hold in place with Tacky Glue®.
14. Glue pink bow in center.