1. Iron freezer paper to inside front of shirt to create a stable painting surface.
2. Use painter’s tape to tape off equal lines to represent music bars on front of T-shirt.
3. Use paintbrushes to fill in music bars with White Soft® paint. Let dry. Remove painter’s tape.
4. Use fabric marker to draw a musical note over painted music bars. Let dry.
5. Lightly spray T-shirt with Asphalt fabric spray paint to create a graffiti look. Let dry.
6. Use heat-setting tool to affix crystals around musical note in a random pattern.