1. Wash shirts and leave damp. Cover work surface with surface cover then lay shirts flat on prepared surface. Follow instruction guide included in dye boxes to secure shirts with zip ties to create a bullseye pattern.
2. If a pastry cooling rack is available, place on covered work surface and lay zip-tied shirts on top.
3. Mix dyes according to package instructions. For woman’s shirt, apply Lime dye to center section (tip of bound shirt), and alternate sections with Black dye until desired color saturation is achieved.
4. Repeat above step for man’s shirt, using Orange dye for the center section and alternating with Black dye.
5. Cover shirts with plastic surface cover to keep damp and let set for 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense colors.
6. Rinse shirts under warm running water to remove excess dye. Keeping zip ties intact, wash shirts according to package instructions. Remove zip ties with scissors and dry shirts according to laundering instructions.
7. Print out pattern and use it to create a print screen with the ScreenIt Machine, following instructions included in kit.
8. Insert machine base in between layers of man’s shirt. Lightly spray shirt with Repositionable Tacky Spray then place screen on shirt in desired position, pressing and smoothing in place. Secure with black removable frame.
9. Following instructions from kit, squeegee Mandarin Orange Soft Fabric Paint over screen. Immediately remove screen and clean with cool water. Let shirt and screen dry completely.
10. Repeat process to squeegee Ebony Soft Fabric Paint over Mandarin Orange design, slightly offsetting screen over image before adding Ebony paint. Immediately remove screen and clean with cool water. Let shirt and screen dry completely.
11. For woman’s shirt, repeat steps 9 and 10, first using Holiday Green Soft Fabric Paint then Ebony the second time around. Immediately remove screen and clean with cool water. Let shirt and screen dry completely.
12. Accent shirts with Glow 3D Fashion Paint, using Orange Glow on the man’s shirt and Green Glow on the woman’s shirt. Let dry completely.