1. Twist together two chenille stems and bend to form a bunny ear shape. Repeat for second ear.
2. Cut out pieces of tulle to fit ear shapes. Add a line of glue around the chenille stem ears and place cut tulle pieces. Trim any overlapping tulle with scissors. Clamp and let dry.
3. Use Jewel-It Embellishing Glue to add small rhinestones to tulle ears. Let dry.
4. Attach each ear to top of headband with Jewel-It Embellishing Glue, then clamp into place until glue is dry.
5. Cut out an oval from pink felt to fit between ears. Using glue, embellish with large and small rhinestones. Attach embellished felt oval to top of headband with glue, clamp if necessary and let dry.
6. Glue on additional rhinestones to headband if desired.