1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Lightly sketch Santa face on ornament as desired or trace pattern and transfer using clay carbon paper.
3. Pour a puddle of White on palette. Add a very small amount of Neon Red to create a light pink. Brush in Santa’s face. Let dry and add a second coat.
4. Add a little more Neon Red to the pink mixture and paint cheeks.
5. Again, a little more Neon Red into that mixture to darken for nose and lips.
6. Using Liner brush, paint two dots for eyes using the Black. Also using the Black, paint in opening of mouth.
7. Paint two coats Ice Blue in the beard, eyebrows and mustache area and the brim of hat.
8. Paint two coats Neon Red on hat. Let dry. Also, paint two good coats Neon Red to back. Let dry.
9. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.
10. Use Palette Knife to apply No-Fire Snow to brim of hat, whiskers and beard. Let dry.