1. Cut a small section from fabric yard to be used for creating fringe. Prewash both pieces of fabric; do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay damp fabric pieces on prepared surface and tightly wrap rubber bands around larger piece of fabric where desired.
3. Wearing gloves from kit, add water to dye bottles to indicated lines, replace caps and shake to mix dye.
4. Squeeze Turquoise dye onto large piece of fabric and Green and Blue dyes onto the smaller piece of fabric. Cover fabric pieces with plastic tablecloth and let set 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense colors.
5. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until runoff is clear, then wash separately in a large load of hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Leave rubber bands intact on large piece of fabric through washing, then cut off prior to drying. Dry separately.
6. Measure and cut large piece of fabric to fit around lampshade.
7. Heat dry iron to cotton setting. Cut apart Peace Iron-On Fashion Design and place plastic side up on lampshade fabric piece. Cover with pressing cloth and iron each design in place. Remove plastic, flip fabric over and iron over the backside of designs. Let cool.
8. Glue fabric piece in place around lampshade with Fabric Fusion. Let dry.
9. Use a craft knife to create incisions about an inch apart around bottom of lampshade as shown.
10. Cut incisions every half inch along edge of smaller fabric piece and leftover fabric for lampshade then tear strips to create fringe for lampshade. Insert strips through incisions in lampshade and tie in a knot to secure. Refer to photo.