1. Cut a 12” by 6” strip of satin fabric. Fold in half, right sides together.
2. Sew sides together, then stitch a 1” long, ¼” thick horizontal seam along the bottom edges of the vertical side seams.
3. Fold top raw edge over 1” then stitch in place. Turn bag right side out.
4. Cut a length of ribbon long enough to wrap around neck of bag and tie into a bow.
5. Tack middle of ribbon to outside of bag at side seam, approximately 1” below top edge.
6. Paint canvas with Mandarin Fabric Paint. Let dry. Cut into six small petal shapes. Set aside.
7. For the outer part of flower, cut a ½” x 6” piece from the orange cotton fabric. On one side of the 6” length, fray the fabric.
8. Position orange strip on the top, left side of bag and use Fabric Fusion Pen to adhere to bag in a circle with the frayed edge out and folding in a fan as you go. Pin in place until dry.
9. Take orange canvas petals and use Fabric Fusion to adhere in center of orange cotton fabric circle to complete flower.
10. Use heat-setting tool to adhere crystals to flower center.
11. Cut first cardstock into small oval. Cut second piece of cardstock into smaller oval to set inside first piece. Adhere with Tacky Glue.
12. Place clear sticker over inside oval. Write message with felt tip pen.
13. Adhere tag to bag with Fabric Fusion® pen.