1. Cut a length of freezer paper approximately 6” wide. Trace the three leaf patterns on freezer paper leaving approximately 1” space between each.
2. Place on craft mat and cut out leaves with craft knife to create stencil.
3. Press tee to remove wrinkles. Position freezer paper stencil across chest area and iron down making sure edges are well sealed.
4. Place cardboard inside layers of tee to prevent paint seepage.
5. On palette, squeeze out puddle of True Red dimensional paint. Use palette knife to scoop up paint and spread into the leaves like cake icing leaving some ridges and a palette knife appearance. Let dry well. Remove stencil.
6. Place tape just over the top of leaves across tee. Leave about ½” space above and run another tape strip parallel to first tape strip to create a stripe. Repeat below the leaves. Refer to photo.
7. Pour puddle of Crimson Red on palette. Sponge in Crimson Red in the stripe openings between the tape strips. Let dry. Remove tape.