1. Rub red stamp pad onto Rose Stamp to cover with ink then press stamp onto canvas fabric. Repeat process, creating several more red rose designs on canvas. Clean stamp thoroughly with baby wipe then repeat process, creating pink roses on canvas. Let dry.
2. Cut out all roses from canvas and layer in alternating colors until desired effect is achieved, using squares of Peel & Stick Tape between each layer to secure.
3. Cut one rose shape in a spiral, starting at the outside.
4. On a small square of Peel & Stick Tape, begin adhering one end of spiral in a circle, working inward until tape square is covered. This will be the center of your rosette.
5. Under one of the layers of petals, attach a small square of Peel & Stick Tape. Press end of chain with heart charm onto tape. Press canvas layers down firmly over tape with chain piece to secure.
6. Use Peel & Stick Tape to adhere pin clasp to backside of pin.