1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use the Round and Liner brushes to apply three coats of Light Ginger onto face, avoiding eyes and nose if possible. If color is accidentally brushed onto these sections, gently wipe away with a damp brush.
3. Brush three coats of Light Ginger onto body (including underside) as well, avoiding tip of tail.
4. Apply three coats of Dark Ginger onto mane and tip of tail, using both brushes as needed.
5. Use the Liner brush to fill in eyes, nose, ears and mouth with three coats of Black. Brush Black in detail lines between toes for accent.
6. Use the Liner brush to gently dab a coat of Pure Brilliance onto eyes. Let dry completely.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.