1. Remove rubber stopper from bottom of bank. Wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Turn bank over with bottom side facing up. Using the No. 10 Round, brush three coats of Light Grey on the bottom of skateboard, as well as the axles and centers of wheels, letting dry between coats.
3. Use the No. 6 Round to brush three coats of Black onto wheels, avoiding the grey centers. Let dry.
4. Turn skateboard upright.
5. Load the No. 10 Round with Bright Grape and brush at an angle on the end of skateboard (opposite from the coin slot). Brush color along the side edge as well.
6. Follow with a coat of Dark Straw in the section after the Bright Grape, then Bright Caribbean, Light Kiwi and Bright Grape again at the end with coin slot.
7. Use the No. 6 Round to feather each color into the one next to it to simulate the look of tie dye. Let dry.
8. Repeat painting over the same colors twice more, continuing to feather the colors as you go. Let dry between coats. Let dry completely.
9. Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance onto entire skateboard. Let dry.
10. Stilt and fire to cone 06.