1. Paint canvas using Metallic Silver (flowers) and Metallic Gold (leaves). Let dry.
2. Cut flower shapes from painted canvas.
3. Following instructions from Tulip® Heat-Setting Tool, embellish flower shapes with clear iron-on crystals.
4. Use sand paper to carefully rough the bottom of shoes where painting will be done. Use masking tape to tape off edges.
5. Use Soft® Paint in Cool Blue to paint bottom of shoes. Let dry.
6. With pencil, lightly sketch “I” on left sole, and “Do” on right sole.
7. With heat-setting tool, apply Sapphire crystals to sketched letters.
8. Apply Tacky Dots to the backside of canvas flower pieces and position onto shoes as desired.