1. Cut fabric into four equal squares.
2. Wash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
3. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay damp fabric pieces flat on covered work surface. Pinch each fabric piece fabric in the center and pull upward about 2” then wrap a rubber band around fabric at this point. Wrap another rubber band 2” below the first and a third one 2” below the second to form a tube shape from each fabric square.
4. Wearing plastic gloves, mix Lime dye as instructed on package. Apply dye to each fabric tube, squeezing dye onto sections between rubber bands. Wrap fabric in plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let set 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense colors.
5. Without removing rubber bands, rinse fabric in under warm running water until runoff is clear. Wash separately in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap.
6. Remove rubber bands and dry in dryer. Iron fabric smooth.
7. Cut one of the squares into four equal sections. Sew together with white rings on outer corners to create one large square with a diamond shape in the center. Repeat with another square to create two squares with diamond designs.
8. Place one of the diamond squares on top of one of the squares with bullseye design, right sides facing, and sew together, leaving a 6” opening on one of the sides. Repeat with remaining diamond and bullseye fabric squares then turn right sides out.
9. Fill pillows with fiberfill. Sew openings shut to complete both pillows.