1. Cut two 16”x16” squares from white cotton fabric.
2. With right sides together, sew a ½” seam around edge of fabric leaving a 6” opening to stuff pillow.
3. Trim excess fabric from corners and turn pillow right side out. Stuff pillow to desired firmness.
4. Use need and thread to hand sew pillow closed.
5. Cut sheer fabric into an 8”x8” square.
6. Form ribbon trim into 8”x8” square, creating corners by folding into right angles. Pin in place.
7. Apply Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Tape™ to underside of trim on all four sides. Peel away paper backing from Fabric Fusion Tape apply sheer fabric to sticky back. Trim away excess if necessary.
8. Apply Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel and Stick Tape™ to 3 sides of underside of pocket on sheer fabric. Peel backing from Fabric Fusion place pocket on center of pillow with opening at top.