1. Place star-shaped cookie cutters on felt and trace with permanent marker.
2. Use Glitter Bond directly from bottle to create desired word in center of star tracing on felt.
3. Sprinkle glitter over the word created with Glitter Bond, then shake off excess glitter onto a piece of scratch paper and return to glitter container for reuse.
4. Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto foil and use the wedge makeup sponge to dab Glitter Bond around edge of star. Sprinkle Neon Pink glitter (or desired color) over the Glitter Bond while wet. Shake off excess glitter and let dry.
5. Determine length of eyelash trim needed to fit around outer edges of each star cookie cutter; cut and adhere around cookie cutters with Glitter Bond.
6. Cut out star shapes and outline edges with Glitter Bond. Press coordinating cookie cutter into adhesive on felt. Let dry completely.
7. Optional: Poke a hole through felt at top of stars and string a piece of 22-gauge wire through hole. Form a loop with wire then hang on your Christmas tree to enjoy!