Gray might have a reputation for being dark and gloomy, but on the Coupe dinnerware collection it adds sophistication and style.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Downpour to top and bottom of plates and platter.
- Brush three coats Downpour to bottom of bowls.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow Crème to inside of bowls.
- Stilt pieces in kiln and fire to cone 06.