You can’t help but stare at this oh-so-fun wreath and the best part is it stares right back! Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint and Aleene’s® Fast Grab Tacky Glue team up to help you make a Halloween decoration that will have the kids flocking to your door year after year.
1. Squeeze Fast Grab onto wreath in 3-4” sections.
2. Place ribbon perpendicular to wreath and wrap around. Continue to repeat wrapping and reapplying glue until wreath is fully covered. Let dry.
3. Place double stick tape to a ping pong ball and then stick to the poster board. Repeat applying tape and placing balls on poster board, leaving adequate space in between each ball to allow for spray.
4. Cover flat work surface with plastic sheeting. Place poster board on protected work surface and spray each ball with fabric spray paint, alternating colors. Let dry.
5. Apply one wiggle eye to each ball with Fast Grab Tacky by applying glue to the back of the eye and then place eye to ball. Replace balls onto poster board and let dry.
6. Apply glue to the back of each ball and place on the wreath. Repeat until wreath is covered.