Create layer upon layer of colorful stripes by simply folding a plain white tee and adding assorted colors of Tulip® One-Step Spray Dye! With each colorful spray, it’s like traveling to another dimension of creativity.
1. Prewash T-shirt without fabric softener and do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover.
3. Starting at bottom corner of T-shirt, pleat shirt loosely upward until entire shirt is pleated.
4. Wearing protective gloves, mix dyes according to package instructions.
5. Spray one-third of shirt with Lime, one-third with Orange, and one-third with Fuchsia. Allow shirt to set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse shirt under cool running water to remove excess dye. Dry shirt in dryer.
7. Lay out on work surface covered with disposable plastic table cover. Spray shirt with water bottle until damp.
8. Starting perpendicularly from first dye pattern, loosely pleat shirt again.
9. Mix Yellow and Turquoise Spray Dyes according to package instructions.
10. Spray half of pleated T-shirt with Yellow dye and the other half with Turquoise. Let set 6-8 hours.
11. Rinse shirt under cool running water to remove excess dye.
12. Wash and dry shirt according to package instructions.