Not everyone loves Valentine’s Day! Show off your silly sense of humor with this anti-Valentine’s Day T-shirt decorated with hearts that aren’t so interested in a conversation. Get the look with Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint and a DIY freezer paper stencil.
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface.
- On another large piece of freezer paper, sketch three hearts in a row, and desired anti-Valentine’s Day words below each. Or trace pattern onto freezer paper if desired.
- Use craft knife to cut out hearts and wording to create stencil, then iron stencil onto front of shirt.
- Use cosmetic sponge to apply Glacier White Soft Paint onto open stencil areas. Let dry.
- Mix Glacier White with Sunshine Yellow, Petal Pink and Grape to create a pastel shade of each. Sponge each color onto one of the heart openings.
- Add some Glacier White to Crimson Red and sponge the muted color onto the wording. Remove stencil and let dry.
- Use the paintbrush to create facial features on the hearts with the muted Crimson Red. Add accent lines around the hearts. Let dry completely.