Autograph Me Board
Turn autographs into art! In addition to signing yearbooks, make those last days of school memorable by having your friends sign a canvas you can hang in your room. Stretch an old T-shirt across canvas and decorate it with Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™, Soft Fabric Paint™ and Fabric Markers™. Add autographs for a colorful work of art!
- Cut open white T-shirt and stretch over canvas so surface is smooth and taught. Use staple gun to staple shirt to canvas all around edges.
- Cut out Sticky Fabric Stencil™ letters for your school initials. Place on top center of board.
- Squeeze a puddle of Turquoise Soft Fabric Paint™ onto plate. Dab sponge into paint and softly dab onto fabric in stencil. Remove stencil. Let dry.
- Use Black Slick 3D Fashion Paint™ to write the word “Autographs” across top of board under your school initials. Let dry. Refer to photo.
- Use fabric markers to draw items that represent your favorite school actives/sports/clubs on the bottom of the board. Refer to photo.
- Cut ribbon to fit around border of canvas. Apply Fast Grab Tacky Glue™ around canvas border and press ribbon into glue. Let dry.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers™ to position Clear crystals on top of ribbon along border. Use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™ to adhere crystals in place according to package instructions.
What you need:
Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils
Ribbon – color of choice
Large T-shirt – white