Decorate your bump for the Halloween season! This adorable skeleton x-ray tee gives a great view of baby and mom’s ribs both night and day when you use Tulip® glow-in-the-dark fabric paint!
1. Use pencil to trace rib cage pattern and baby skeleton onto freezer paper.
2. Place freezer paper over cutting mat and use a craft knife to cut out rib cage and baby skeleton patterns to create your stencils.
3. Place rib cage and baby stencil onto top center of shirt and iron in place.
4. Place shirt board between layers of tee.
5. Using a sponge pouncer, apply Glacier White paint in rib cage stencil openings. Let dry. Paint second layer of paint using Natural Glow. Let dry. Remove stencil.
6. Place baby stencil on lower center of shirt and iron in place.
7. Paint a layer of white paint, allow to dry, then a layer of Glow paint, allow to dry. Remove stencil.