Cool geometric effects and bold Indigo color make this dinnerware set fun for every meal!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush four coats Indigo to dinner Plate, Dessert Plate, Butter Dish lid and Small Square Plate. Let dry.
- Brush four coats Indigo to the rim and bottoms of the Salad Plate, Serving Bowl, and Oval Platter. Let dry.
- Brush on three coats of Marshmallow Crème to white bisque areas. Let dry.
- Apply painter’s tape to create vertical lines along the rim of the Charger, Pasta Bowl and Butter Dish bottom.
- Brush on four coats Indigo along the rim and bottoms of the Charger, Pasta Bowl and Butter Dish bottom. Let dry.
- Peel off tape and brush on three coats of Marshmallow Crème to bisque. Let dry.
- Stilt pieces in kiln and fire to cone 06.