Big-‘n-Bright Bullseye Tee
Reach your creative target in no time with the Tulip® Bright One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™! Brighten up tees, totes, hats and more in a few simple steps – just add water, shake and apply! It’s easy as pie, or should we say, easy as “dye”!
- Wash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with Dye Surface Cover™. Lay damp shirt out flat on prepared surface.
- Starting in the chest area of shirt, pull section of shirt into a tube shape and wrap a rubber band around it. Wrap another rubber band around shirt a few inches down from the first rubber band.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to all dye bottles to lines indicated on bottles. Replace caps tightly and shake until dye is dissolved. Squeeze Pink dye onto first rubber banded section, then Lime onto second section next to Pink. Squeeze Turquoise onto remaining portion of shirt.
- Cover shirt with Dye Surface Cover™ and let sit 4 to 6 hours. Remove rubber bands and wash shirt separately in washing machine in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry in dryer.
What you need:
T-shirt – white – 100% cotton