Bold colors highlight this fun tee which features Tulip® fabric dyes and paints. Add some dimension with a black 3D flower for a finishing touch.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp tee on prepared surface.
4. Rubber band using the bulls-eye technique (using two rubber bands).
5. Wearing plastic gloves, fill dye bottles with water. Shake until powder has dissolved.
6. Apply Fuchsia dye to first banded section, follow with Orange dye, and end with Lime dye.
7. Cover with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
8. Wash in machine (leaving rubber bands on).
9. Remove rubber bands and dry.
10. Lay tee flat on prepared surface insert cardboard into tee.
11. Spray Snow fabric spray paint in the center and randomly onto middle area of tee. (Requires layers – let first layer dry and repeat to achieve bright white center.)
12. Let dry.
13. Using black 3D paint to create a fun messy flower in the center layering over white sprayed middle.
1. Place stencil on skin where tattoo is desired.
2. Apply Body Adhesive following package instructions.
3. Remove stencil.
4. Use small brush to apply glitter to adhesive. Use larger brush to dust away excess glitter.
5. Repeat application wherever desired.