Sometimes your future’s so bright you’ve got to wear shades. And, sometimes your shirt’s so bright you’ve got to put some shades on it! Start with a bold neon tee and graffiti it up with Tulip® fabric spray paint and then screen print on some cool shutter shades.
1. Download desired sunglasses graphic from computer, print out and create your screen, following package instructions from Tulip® All-in-1 Screen Printing System™. Set aside screen.
2. Iron freezer paper to inside front of T-shirt.
3. Spray front of shirt randomly with Snow fabric spray. Let dry.
4. Spray over white with Neon Orange fabric spray. Let dry.
5. Remove freezer paper from inside T-shirt.
6. Position shirt on ScreenIt base following package instructions.
7. Using Ebony Soft Paint, follow package instructions to screen first glasses image at top of shirt, over spray colors.
8. Screen two more times, one below the other, for a total of three images. Let dry.