Create a dimensional look with this easy-to-make tee that Mom will love. Make your own freezer paper heart stencil and pounce away with circles of colorful polka dots layered over and over. Pull off your stencil and reveal your full heart of love for the woman who loves you back unconditionally!
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt to create stable painting surface.
- Cut out a heart shape from another piece of freezer paper and iron onto front of shirt.
- Place paint colors except Diamond Glitter on palette and dip round sponges into paint and randomly paint circles onto front of shirt. Allowing each color to dry before applying the next.
- Apply Diamond Glitter soft paint over a few circles to accent. Allow to dry
- Remove heart stencil and freezer paper from inside shirt.