Collage Pauge Bracelets
A girl can never have too many accessories! Collage Pauge™ Instant Decoupage™ makes it easy to create a whole armful of these colorful one-of-a-kind bangles.
- Print out design in color and black & white.
- Cut or tear words or special designs from papers you wish to be predominate on bracelet. Cut or tear strips from remaining paper no wider than ¾” and long enough to wrap around bracelet plus ½” overlap to inside. Make enough strips to cover bracelet plus several extra strips.
- Cover work surface with paper towels. Shake bottle of desired type of Collage Pauge well. Squeeze a puddle onto foil. Working in a small area at a time, quickly brush Collage Pauge on bracelet and on back of a strip of paper. Smooth paper onto wet glue on bracelet. Brush a coat of Collage Pauge over paper. Dip fingers into water. Smooth out any air bubbles.
- Repeat procedure, working around bracelet until it is covered. Repeat procedure to add words or special designs.
- Apply a coat of Collage Pauge. Let dry.
Paintbrush, ½” wide, flat
Decorative papers – scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, napkins or any colorfast paper