Whether you’re planting flowers, herbs or veggies, grow your little garden in bold color that brilliantly accents those beautiful blooms!
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using the Fan Glaze brush, brush three coats of Neon Orange onto entire base.
3. Pour some Neon Orange into a paper cup and add just enough water to create a heavy cream consistency, stirring with palette knife to thoroughly mix. Pour into one of the flower pots and tip and roll around until entire inside of flower pot is covered. Pour excess color back into paper cup.
4. Repeat process to coat insides of remaining flower pots with Neon Orange.
5. Use the palette knife to gently stir the Blueberry Bubblegum glaze, being careful not to disturb the large crystals at the bottom of the container. Pour some into a clean paper cup.
6. Load the No. 8 Round with Blueberry Bubblegum and brush two coats of color onto the outside of each flower pot, creating wavy, drip-like effects with the color as shown.
7. For the third coat, mix the large crystals into the rest of the glaze and add to the paper cup. Brush onto each flower pot.
8. Thoroughly clean the No. 8 Round then use it to brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto the remaining white portion of each flower pot. Use the Fan Glaze brush to brush one coat onto the base. Let all pieces dry completely.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.