Great for Easter or every day, these cracked eggs showcase the soft, subtle colors of the Duncan® True Matte Pastels line. Once painted, these fun eggs make a great planter, candy dish or trinket holder.
- Wipe all eggs, inside and out with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats Baby Blues to the outside bottom half of egg and inside top of egg. Let dry.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Marshmallow Crème to outside top and inside bottom of egg. Let dry.
- Repeat with remaining eggs, reversing colors as with the Baby Blues egg. Let dry well.
- Stilt tops of eggs on Nichrome wire rods and bottoms of eggs on stilts.
- Fire to cone 06.