Known by her friends and fans as “PattieWack,” she’s creative and wacky. She’s got a million ideas to transform the humdrum into wow, bring new life to everyday objects, or create something that is both out of this world and daringly stylish.
Here’s a project where gathering the supplies is half the fun! Turn your mixed collection of old wine corks into a useful decorative kitchen accent piece. Simply draw your letter of choice and then use Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® to easily create your corked monogrammed masterpiece!
1. Draw letter on tray with white chalk.
2. Cut corks in half with craft knife and glue ends down to the pencil outline on tray, using the wine stained part of the cork.
3. Glue remaining corks on their sides to fill the entire base of the tray. Cut corks where necessary to fit. Let dry.
4. Using paintbrush, apply black acrylic paint to the ends of the corks that form the monogrammed letter. Let dry.
5. Hang on the wall for a place to pin messages or use as a decorative tray.