Put your stash of buttons to good use with a stylish set of kicks! An ordinary pair of flats will be cute as a button with a little help from Aleene's® Fabric Fusion®.
1. Cover work surface with wax paper for easy cleanup.
2. Using a sponge brush, lightly spread Fabric Fusion on a 1” section of shoe, starting on the front toe area.
3. Dab a small amount of Fabric Fusion on back of button, then place on area of shoe with adhesive. Start with large buttons first, then fill in with assorted smaller sizes.
4. Once the first square inch has been filled, repeat steps, working from the front towards the back until shoe is covered.
5. Allow shoes to dry.
6. Add any extra buttons you wish to layer on top of the first set or fill in any gaps as needed. Let dry completely.