Liven up the appetizer table with a platter that’s covered in fun! Your guests will delight in the speckled effects of Duncan® Envision Glazes® Sprinkles on the Duncan® Oh Four® Deviled Egg Dish while they’re indulging in the “eggcellent” cuisine.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using pencil and circle pattern, create a small circle in the very
center of dish, then create a larger circle around small circle as shown.
3. Using the No. 6 Round, fill in small circle in center with three coats of
Light Kiwi Sprinkles.
4. Use the No. 10 Round to brush three coats of Light Kiwi Sprinkles around egg indents as shown. Tip: If glaze is accidentally brushed into indents, use a damp sponge or wet brush to wipe away glaze for a clean surface.
5. Load the No. 6 Round with Harvest and brush three coats onto the circular area around the small circle in the center of dish and the egg indents.
6. Use the No. 10 and No. 6 Rounds as needed to fill in the remaining area on center of dish with Downright White. Let dry.
7. Use the Fan Glaze to brush three coats of Light Kiwi Sprinkles onto entire backside of dish. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.