What are you wearing for St. Patrick’s Day? Create your own DIY jersey style T-shirt with Tulip® fabric paints then head out to celebrate your festive creativity!
- Wash and dry shirt without fabric softener.
- Create and print out “ST. PATRICK’S” and “17” in a jersey style font to fit T-shirt. Place a piece of freezer paper over pattern and trace, then cut out with a craft knife.
- Iron pattern onto front of shirt, waxy side down to create a temporary seal. Place T-shirt form inside shirt.
- Use a sponge pouncer to lightly dab one coat of Glacier White onto shirt. Let dry and sponge on an additional light coat to create a vintage look. For more opaque coverage, continue to add layers of paint until desired look is achieved.
- Let dry and remove stencil.