It’s time for deviled eggs! Adorn your Easter table with this cute bunny using only two brushes.
1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. With pencil and clay carbon, transfer pattern to ware.
3. The bow is completed by applying two (2) coats of CN 081 Light Wine to the main part and then the detail and center of bow is painted with two (2) coats of CN 291 Light Purple. The SB 802 No 1 Liner is used to apply the color.
4. Using the same brush, apply one (1) good heavy flowing coat of CN 081 Light Wine to the ear, nose. Detail the ear, mouth and eye with lines of CN 141 Light Aqua.
5. With the SB 811 No 8 Round, apply two (2) heavy coats of CN 141 Light Aqua to the background.
6. With the same brush as used in Step 5. Apply one (1) heavy coat of CN 291 Light Purple to the middle flower and apply CN 081 Light Wine to surrounding flowers.
7. The carrots are completed with the Round and CN 041 Light Papaya and the tops are finished with CN 161 Light Wintergreen one (1) heavy coat.
8. Using the handle end of the brush, apply dots of various colors used in design.
9. CN 081 Light Wine is used with the Liner on the inner band two (2) coats, and the Round is used to apply two (2) coats of CN 141 Light Aqua to the outer rim of the plate.
10. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
11. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.