Follow your creativity to a glittery city you can visit without clicking your heels three times! Dry adhesives and emerald fabric glitter make for a T-shirt that’s oh so enchanting.
1. Wash and dry shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener.
2. Place a piece of freezer paper waxy side up inside shirt and iron in place to create a stable crafting surface.
3. Cut Double-Stick Sheets into strips and lay out pieces together to form an abstract castle shape as shown.
4. Remove protective backing from one side of cut strips and adhere in desired castle shape on front of shirt.
5. Remove protective paper from one strip at a time and cover with desired glitter color. (Emerald, Turquoise, Blue and Silver colors used in this project.)
6. Use wax paper to cover exposed tape surface when applying first glitter color if more than one color is desired on the same strip.
7. Remove wax paper and apply second color to other half of strip. Note: Adding a second color helps create depth in your design.
8. Cut final Double-Stick Sheet into a triangle shape to simulate yellow brick road. Position at bottom center of glitter castle as shown. Cover with gold glitter.
9. Use paintbrush and Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint to paint in abstract cloud shapes behind glitter castle. Let dry.
10. Remove freezer paper from inside of shirt.