Fill this hungry monster’s tummy with lots of sweet treats! Make this tote trick-or-treat ready with Tulip® Glow-in-the-Dark Fabric Paints.
1. Print out monster face stencil.
2. Lightly trace monster mouth onto bag with a pencil and mark where the eyes should go. Note: The mouth will be used as a candy opening, so place the mouth on the top third of the bag so the candy will not spill out of it.
3. Use a craft knife or scissors to cut the mouth open where the lips part.
4. Trace and cut out the monster eyes and teeth from white felt. Make sure the teeth are about an inch long so you have room to glue the bottoms to the backside of bottom lip.
5. Use a craft knife or scissors to trace and cut out the monster mouth from blue felt, including the opening of the mouth.
6. Glue the eyes and mouth in place onto the bag using No-Sew Fabric Glue. Make sure to line up the opening on blue mouth with opening on bag you created in step 3. Let glue dry.
7. Once mouth has dried, glue on the two white teeth by applying glue at bottom of teeth and attaching behind bottom lip.
8. Paint the center of eyes with Ebony Soft Fabric Paint.
9. Create “Feed Me” on bottom half of bag using letter stencils and Ebony Soft Fabric Paint.
10. Draw circles onto bag using bottom of glue bottle as a stencil.
11. Paint the circles in with Holiday Green Soft Fabric Paint and let dry.
12. Add Green Glow on top of circles.
13. Use Blue Glow Dimensional Fabric Paint to create irises and outline eyes, and to outline the mouth.
14. Outline “Feed Me” in Blue Glow Dimensional Fabric Paint.
15. Paints whites of eyes and teeth with a layer of Natural Glow. Let dry completely.