Kids will love to get “hands-on” when making this super sparkly fireworks T-shirt! Plus, with their handprints as the base graphic, it’s a great keepsake for years to come.
1. Iron large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface and prevents paint from bleeding through to the back of your shirt.
2. Use paintbrush to apply a generous amount of Crimson Red to the palm of your child’s hand. With their fingers spread, have child lay down their hand down on the center of the shirt, and press firmly. Rinse paint off hand with water.
3. Repeat with Royal Blue Soft paint, rotating shirt slightly.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for a total of four handprints, alternating Red and Blue paint. Let dry.
5. Apply Silver Glitter dimensional paint in long random arcs and dots over handprints to create firework sparkles. Let dry.
6. Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.