Membership in the International Association of Duncan Certified Ceramic Teachers, IADCCT, is one of the very special honors available to you when you become a Duncan Certified Teacher. When you join IADCCT, you will discover a rich network of support, ideas and activities that will enhance and expand your creative ceramics life.
Benefits to membership in IADCCT include:
- An annual two-day International Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada which is designed to keep you abreast of the latest in techniques, new products and industry trends. Sessions include hands-on workshops taught by top ceramic instructors using the products plus valuable business and professional information is offered.
- Regional Educational Programs that bring the advantages of IADCCT closer to home are hosted by various chapters and/or members. Educational Showcase "Inservice" programs are scheduled throughout the country. These are hosted by Manufacturers, Distributors or Ceramic Related Businesses. These on-sight presentations give awareness of their facilities, products and their contributions to the Ceramic Industry.
- The "Youth Program" part of the Educational Showcase allows credits for working in ceramics with our youth.
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you on top of what is happening with other members and all IADCCT scheduled functions.
- Membership directory: Annual memberships validated by January 31 of each year are listed in the IADCCT annual directory, which becomes a valuable resource to help you contact and communicate with fellow CTDs.
Visit the IADCCT web site for more information about this wonderful and inspiring organization. IADCCT Website