Add a little country charm to your Halloween décor with some decorated Mason jars using Tulip® fabric paint, felt and burlap squares. Give each jar its own unique Jack-o-Lantern face so you can store trinkets to treats and know what’s inside without having to remove the lid!
1. Use paintbrush to paint the outside of the jars with Mandarin Orange. Allow to dry. Apply second coat if needed.
2. Using Ebony fabric paint, paint twine and press it vertically against jars evenly spaced, creating the ridges of the pumpkin. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out the face shapes from the black felt for the Jack-o-Lanterns.
4. Use Tacky Glue to adhere onto jars.
5. Cut out different sized burlap squares and use Tacky Glue to adhere them to the jars to create patches.