Got five minutes? With Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ and a little lace you can make this lacey tee.
- Prewash and dry shirt; do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets. Iron flat.
- Cut heart shape from lace piece, make as large or small as you wish.
- Protect work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Lay shirt on work surface and smooth out. Place a piece of cardboard in between layers of tote.
- Place lace on center of shirt.
- Shake Fabric Spray Paint then spray on paper towel to get a feel for sprayer. Spray over the top of lace and around edges.
- Lift heart straight up and set aside.
- Let dry 4 hours.
- Fabric can be washed (turn inside out) after 72 hours.
White shirt – 100% cotton