For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Clean greenware, using TL 401 Cleanup. Smooth out with damp sponge and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
- Trace cat and butterfly patterns inside dish and butterflies and letters on outside, using clay carbon, Nukote or NCR paper and pencil.
- Apply 1 coat of CN 081 Light Wine to ears and nose, using SB 802 #1 Liner. Let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of CN 501 Neon Yellow to crown, using SB 808 #4 Round. Let dry between coats.
- Apply 2 coats of CN 292 Bright Purple to all butterflies and circle on collar, using SB 808 #4 Round. Let dry between coats.
- Apply 3 coats of CN 502 Neon Blue to bottom rim, using SB 812 #10 Round and to collar, eyes and letters, using SB 802 #1 Liner. Let dry between coats.
- Outline and detail with CN 253 Dark Black, using SB 802 #1 Liner. Add dots with FD 258 Pure White, FD 275 Neon Blue, FD 281 French Lavender. Let dry completely.
- Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear Glaze to front and back to cat dish, using SB 807 #6 Fan Glaze. Let dry between coats.
- Let dry. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06